My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Monday, May 29, 2006

Do you see HIM???

Today I watched a show I never watch and today I saw God.....Actually I saw Him TWICE on this show today!

...Some may have seen a blind, autistic and mentally disabled little girl....but I saw GOD!
Brittney will get up in the morning everyday and go to her piano and compose a song from start to finish. September 10th, 2001, Brittney went to her piano in the evening and played, but she stopped playing in the middle and did not finish, she got up and went to bed. According to her mother it was music they had never heard come from her and everyone in the house stopped and listened and mom went to her side and sat next to her. September 11th, 2001 was the day the world and America will never forget....it was the day our nation was attacked. Brittney didn't play that day. The next day Brittney got up and finished the song.
http://www.brittanymaier.com/
People would probably say she is just one of those "Savants"..... but I see something else....I see a little girl who talks to The Most High God, a little girl who hears The Lord whisper in her ear.....I see a little girl who may not see this world, but she see's heaven and Hears His Voice!

Akiane was four when she woke up and told her mom and dad about heaven and started drawing pictures of the dreams and visions she was having....btw....Akiane's parents were Athiests at the time, so Akiane had no reference to God. http://www.artakiane.com/home.htm
People would probably say she is just one of those "child prodogy's" "..... but I see something else....I see a little girl who talks to The Most High God, a little girl who hears The Lord whisper in her ear.....I see a little girl who see's heaven and has the opportunity people like me only dream about....to SEE Jesus!

Everyday I hope to hear God whisper in my ear and today He did and He said.....LOOK at the beauty I created in Brittney & Akiane!!!!!
Look at what some would "throw away" if they found out they were pregnant with someone's "disability’s" Brittney has. But through HER I can be seen and heard!

And all I can do is repeat what Akiane has said:
"I have been blessed by God. And if I'm blessed,
there is one reason and one reason only, and
that is to help others" -Akiane

What an AWESOME God I serve!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home